Welcome to Le Bon Sirop d’érable, your maple products online store!
Our English Web site is presently under construction. Meanwhile, we are available to answer your questions and we invite you to contact our team at email@example.com.
For 20 years now, La Petite Cabane à Sucre de Québec has been open to the public in the Petit Champlain district in Old Québec. Since 2012, the boutique’s countless assortment of delectable maple products has been available in Europe through distributors who are genuine Québec maple sugar connoisseurs! Thanks to the popularity of its products, which knows no boundaries, you can now place your order on La Petite Cabane à sucre de Québec’s online boutique at www.lebonsiropderable.com.
A little history...
Maple syrup production is an ancient practice that requires respect for nature and a good dose of patience: maple trees don’t produce quality sap until they’re 45 years old! Aboriginal peoples recognized the elixir as a source of energy and nutrition long before Europeans arrived in the New World. Today, we celebrate the sugaring off season each spring, and maple syrup has joined the ranks of tourtière, the jig and ice hockey, as symbols of the “belle province.”
Unique to the forests of eastern North America, maple syrup has become an integral ingredient in Canadian cooking. Affectionately dubbed “sucre du pays” or “country sugar,” maple syrup holds a special place in the hearts of Canadians and fine food enthusiasts worldwide.
LA PETITE CABANE À SUCRE DE QUÉBEC
For generations, the Fortier’s have been operating the family sugar shack in the heart of Quebec’s most productive region for tapping, harvesting and transforming maple sap. The family is proud to be one of the largest maple syrup suppliers on the Canadian market.
In 2012, La Petite Cabane à sucre launched its products abroad, making a splash and stealing the spotlight at Christmas markets in France. Its unique presentation, featuring maple products and their proud Quebec producers, charmed thousands of fans at cooking fairs across France and Belgium. Its popularity in Europe sparked the creation of an online store, LE BON SIROP D’ÉRABLE (www.lebonsiropderable.com), where you’ll find more maple products than you thought possible! The company also carries organic products, beer brewed in Quebec, tasty alcoholic beverages and maple by-products that will delight food-lovers, restaurant owners, pastry chefs and specialty food store owners.
A hundred and one ways to enjoy...
- Spread it on toast, waffles, buns, pancakes and French toast.
- Put your pastries in a class of their own by adding it to icings, creams and spreads. Dare to experiment with the sweet and salty flavour combo.
- Add it to meatloaf, sauces, dips, stuffed meats, baked brie and rillettes for an irresistible taste experience.
- Pour it on pancakes, waffles, and French toast for a tasty breakfast or brunch.
- Use it as a natural sweetener for yogurt, fresh cheese, and ice cream.
- Enhance meat, poultry, fish, seafood and all kinds of vegetables with a maple syrup glaze or marinade.
- Add maple syrup to vinaigrettes, sauces, soups and dips. Make your whipped cream, cocktails and icings extra special with a hint of maple.
- Flavour your coffee, ice cream and crème caramel.
- Combine it with marinades and stuffing for exquisite main course meals.
- Pair it with meringues, seafood and smoked salmon.
- Eat your maple taffy with a spoon… you’ll see, it’s almost too good to stop!